Aqua-Bound Shred Hybrid 4-Piece Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $52.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Aqua-Bound Shred Hybrid 4-piece Whitewater Kayak Paddle is a great mid-range choice. Mixing a carbon shaft with fiberglass blades resulting in high-performance durability, it provides the strength and power required for travel while maintaining flexibility and comfort.
- Great all-around blade shape w/ no flutter & lots of power
- Unique thermoplastic material is specifically formulated for the stress of whitewater paddling
- Ovalized carbon shaft provides a more secure grip
- Four-piece breakdown design makes the Shred easy to transport and store, or a great spare
- Assembled in Osceola, WI USA
- Two year manufacturer warranty against defects
|Blade Material||abX fiberglass reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size||7.75” x 18”|
|Blade Surface Area||117 in2|
|Blade Offset||30º right-hand control|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Average Weight||36.5 oz. (1035 g)|
Aqua-Bound Shred Hybrid 4-Piece Kayak Paddle:
|Paddle Length||Half Shaft Length||Half Shaft Length
(Including 3.5" Insert)
|Total Blade Length
(Including 3.5" Insert)
|Paddler Height Range|
|192 cm||19.6"||23.1"||21.75"||under 5'2"|
|194 cm||20"||23.5"||21.75"||5' 2" - 5' 8"|
|196 cm||20.4||23.9"||21.75"||5' 6" - 6'|
|198 cm||20.8"||24.3"||21.75"||5' 8" - 6' 2"|
|200 cm||21.2"||24.8"||21.75"||over 6'|
Please note: The paddler height range is a recommendation only, and may be influenced by your boat, your paddling style, and personal preference. Many people use a shorter paddle style for playboating and freestyling. A longer paddle size is typically used for river running and creeking.
- APAlan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent paddle
Aqua-bound Shred is light weight yet very strong. Excellent blade geometry affording easy control on white water, and easy combat roll. Fits into the gear hatch of my Jackson traverse 9 kayakWas this helpful?
- CRCarl R.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoAqua-Bound Shred Hybrid 4-Piece Breakdown Kayak Paddle
Needed a good breakdown paddle but didn't have mucho dinero to buy a fancy Lendal breakdown. I did want something that I wouldn't mind paddling with though, you know?! Well, my first paddle was a Shred so I figured it couldn't hurt to get a 4 piece one. Tried paddling with it and while it's not as light as my killer carbon AT, it is the perfect back-up!Was this helpful?