Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $205.99 with
Starting at $68.66/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. The Expedition incorporates proven rib-frame technology with a drop-stitch floor for true paddling performance. With plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
As shown in inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology createes high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- Durable 3-layer construction for extreme puncture resistance
- Multiple air chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape
- High back, adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Adjustable foot brace
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- Drop-stitch floor creates a hull with chine, enhancing tracking and hull speed, and adding rigidity
- Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling
- Skeg tracking fin further improves performance
- Bungee deck rigging & d-ring tie downs for easy gear access
- Massive storage compartment holds gear for extended trips
- Molded rubber handles
- Welded seams with bow and stern reinforcements
- Inflatable cockpit coaming for attaching a spray skirt (skirt not included)
- Rudder mount for adding the AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit (rudder kit not included)
Please note: This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you attempt to order this item and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order.
|Outer Fabric||PVC tarpaulin with 1000-denier polyester|
|Main Chamber Fabric||30-gauge PVC|
|Inner Cover Fabric||High-density polyurethane-coated polyester|
|Floor Fabric||PVC drop-stitch|
|Maximum Capacity||< 450 lbs.|
|Maximum Paddler Height||6' 8"|
|Folded Size||31" x 16" x 10"|
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Rudder Mount
- High-back Lumbar Seat
- Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- Owner/s Manual
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI haven't used my kayak
I haven't used my kayak yet (due to COVID-19), but I am giving this a 5-star review based on the use of my friend's kayak who has the exact same kayak. I was concerned about an inflatable kayak being sturdy enough. Rest assured Advanced Elements are well made and constructed and I no longer have fear about this kayak falling apart or easily being punctured. It glides super smooth through the water and is very easy to control and it handled waves much better than expected. I can honestly say it's nicer than my hardshell kayak, granted it is not high-end. It's a little confusing at first inflating, but with practice you can have it down to 5 minutes. If you're skeptical about buying an inflatable don't be - at least if it's an Advanced Element. Shipping was fast too. Very happy!Was this helpful?
- BBobI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery pleased with the Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Kayak
This is a great inflatable kayak! I was looking for something that would transport and store easily and this fit the bill. I was worried about the overall quality as I've never had an inflatable AE kayak before but this thing is great. First time setup took about 40 mins at home as I read through the manual and figured out what was what. Once through the setup, you'll have no problem figuring out what to do when you take it out. Setup time is really short.
I recommend that if you get this kayak and don't yet have a pump, that you get the Advanced Elements Kayak Pump w/ gauge as it'll make life easier. The manual says, referring to this pump specifically, to pump chamber One 35 times... or inflate chamber Two to 2 psi, etc. The pump lets you do that very clearly without worrying about overinflating.
Regarding processing and shipping, I was very happy with Outdoorplay.com. Ordered the craft and it was shipped out the next day. Took four or five days to get here via UPS but that was ok. Packaged well and no issues with things.
Five stars. Highly recommend especially if you want something that doesn't require you to invest in a roof rack or some other car set up. This kayak packs down, weighs about 40 pounds and can be carried in it's bag, inflated quickly, and works well on the water.Was this helpful?
- JJaciI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoAdvanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
I use it as often as I can. My friends have all used it. We are all old women and we take our little terriers with us (they fit perfectly on the front end) to all the high Cascade lakes!!! I was actually thinking about getting a third ( I have 2 already), maybe a tandem size!! It's more comfortable than a hard shell, easy to pump up, easy to load in & out of the car. Even when recovering from knee surgery.... It actually made me change my mind from getting a hard shell. For my use it's perfect!Was this helpful?
- SMSeemore M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoAdvanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
Love this kayak for day trips or one night camp/kayak trips. Handles very well. You'll get pushed around a bit on windy days on open water.....but what do ya expect with an inflatable? Enough storage for 1-2 day trips. Sets up in 10 min once you have done it a couple times. The only negative thing I can come up with is the deck takes a long time to dry but again not surprising with an inflatable. Also great for up to class 2-3 rivers. Its a bit long for anything heavier and its not self bailing.Was this helpful?