NRS Freefall Dry Pants
NRS Freefall Dry Pants
Equipped with integrated dry socks, NRS Freefall Dry Pants give you waterproof, breathable comfort from waist to toe. Pair them with a double-tunnel drytop or paddling jacket for versatile dry protection for cold-water boating.
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer HyproTex fabric keeps the pants light, flexible and packable
- Integrated 4-layer Eclipse waterproof-breathable socks ensure dry, warm feet
- Adjustable ankle overcuffs cinch around booties and protect the dry socks
- The roomy action-cut design allows unrestricted movement and easy layering underneath
- Double-pull adjustment closures cinch snug at the waist
- Additional nylon waist tunnel mates with your drytop to seal water out
- Reinforced seat and knees add extra durability in high-wear areas
- A splashproof thigh pocket keeps small essentials handy
- NRS Rock Solid guarantee against defect in materials & workmanship
|HyproTex||70x320 denier 2.5 layer waterproof & breathable ripstop nylon|
|Eclipse||4-layer waterproof & breathable barrier|
|Outer Waist Closure||3" neoprene waistband with double-pull hook-&-loop adjustment tabs|
|Inner Waist Closure||8" nylon tunnel with drawstring cinch|
|Ankle Closure||Integrated Eclipse socks with hook-&-loop adjustable overcuffs|
|Pockets||1 - Thigh|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov