- Please do allow at least 2+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time. We ship International orders usually via USPS Priority International.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- Here are the destinations we ship to:
Note:Regrettably, at this time, we can't ship to Australia* or New Zealand* due to USPS temporarily suspending Priority Mail International acceptance due to impacts related to COVID-19 and other related service disruptions.
- Republic of Korea
- New Zealand*
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD).
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Custom’s Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.