Our response to the Coronavirus:
A letter from our CEO
To Our Valued Customers,
First and foremost, I hope this finds you and your families in good health. Without a doubt, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused indiscriminate adversity on a global scale. At Outdoorplay, we consider our customers to be family and I wanted to let you know what we are doing to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. In accordance with current CDC recommendation, we have made the following changes to our business:
- Our online store is still open and our supporting warehouse is still shipping as per our normal shipping times.
- To keep our warehouse and shipping teams safe, we have implemented the following in accordance with current CDC recommendation for COVID-19
- Reduced the warehouse staff to a “skeleton crew”
- Implemented staggered shifts, social distancing, handwashing and sanitizing protocols
- Only granting warehouse access to critical personnel
- Despite shutting down our retail location, all of our staff members will remain on payroll”
I will be the first to tell you that the COVID-19 pandemic is creating challenges for all of us that we never could have imagined. Our mission through this is to support our customers with the gear you need for the trips you are now planning, while keeping our staff safe and employed through all of this.
We are diligently looking at new ways to support our community, industry, and families every single day during this unfortunate time. I will keep you updated as changes are made or we find new ways to offer support.
I want to thank you personally for your continued loyalty as it allows us to take these measures while supporting the ones who make us who we are.