Stohlquist Escape Youth Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Stohlquist Youth Escape Lifejacket is perfect for youths that love the water but can't quite fit into adult models. A solid, clean design with a low-profile shaped chassis gives it a sleek and contouring fit. Graded Sizing creates a better, more appropriate fit for a wider range of users.
- Super-soft, low-profile buoyancy foam for body hugging comfort
- Graded Sizing provides the correct foam body dimensions for every size paddler
- Efficient forward pull adjusters at the sides offer extra security against ride-up
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps make the Escape comfortable to wear all day
- Full-length front zipper and a waist belt with a quick-release buckle for easy entry
- Roomy zippered pocket securely hold snacks, a camera, etc
- Front stash pocket for quick access to smaller items
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light situations
- US Coast Guard Certification by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|US Coast Guard Certification||Type III|
|Average Flotation||13 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric||200D nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D oxford|
|Front Zipper||#10 YKK with non-corroding slider|
|Adjustment System||6 side, 2 shoulder|
Stohlquist Escape Youth Lifejacket:
|Size||Weight Range||Seal-Level Buoyancy|
|Youth||50 - 90 lbs.||12 lbs.|
|Youth L/Adult XS||75 - 125 lbs.||14 lbs.|
- CGCharles G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBought for my kids. Fit
Bought for my kids. Fit is great and expect lasting quality from Stohlquist.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoYouth pfd
Good fit for 75 lb teenage boy.Was this helpful?
- MGMichelle G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGood fit for husky son
This was a great option for a child that is husky or larger than his age group. Not all kids are thin in the middle area. My son is a 10 or 12 husky and is 9 years old.Was this helpful?