Star Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $223.75 with
Starting at $74.58/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Star Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak gives commercial outfitters, camps and rental programs a fun and sporty tandem IK. Inflatable thwart seats provide the paddlers with comfortable backrests while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Continuous curve tubes, extra kick and a drop-stitch floor enhance the performance and stability
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Gives the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water
- Two inflatable thwart seats provide the paddlers with comfortable backrests
- Simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store
- Thwart seats attach with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor
- Straps allow you to position thwarts to suit the paddlers
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw II easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- 3 Years retail warranty
- Repair kit included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Air Chambers||5|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||44/1000|
|Maximum Inflation (Floor)||8 - 10 PSI|
|Maximum Inflation (Side Tubes)||2.5 PSI|
|Number of D-rings||2|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||17"|
- WHWilliam H.I recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoVersatile and priced right.
The Outlaw IK is essentially the same boat as the Raven but it's listed as a "commercial craft" whereas the Raven is listed as a "river craft." It handles moderate to advanced level whitewater without a problem with its stable shape and generous kick. The Outlaw 2 is a great solo boat for hauling gear on multi-day trips but you must add several d-rings for strapping down gear. I feel that it is better as a solo boat than as a tandem.
- Durable material and quality construction.
- Top end Leafield valves.
- Removable high pressure drop-stitch floor provides rock hard platform and resists taco'ing in holes and drops.
- Generous self-bailing drain holes and redesigned floor lets water drain quickly.
- Floor keeps your butt up out of the water.
- Versatile. Works for lazy rivers and whitewater alike.
- Tight quarters for two adults.
- Adjustable thwarts are shaped low and wide which wastes interior space.
- Completely lacks any attachments to secure overnight gear (except for the two in the far back). *I added six more d-rings in the bow and stern areas.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoTurned out to be a great purchase. So convenient!
This was our first inflatable. For the price of admission, ours turned out to be a great purchase. We use it on vacation, The materials used seem durable enough for the price point. all in all this is an amazing value for the moneyWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGet it!
I loved mine so much I bought another one. I am so amazed at how durable these are. It took a little bit to get comfortable and used to it, but they're comfortable to sit in and they're solid. We've had a blast with them and have already used them every weekend since we got them.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoStar Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak
Good, durable kayak. Much, much better than the cheap vinyl boats that are only a couple of hundred dollars less.Was this helpful?