Werner Zen 85 1-Piece Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $57.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Featuring a slender and longer blade, the versatile Werner Zen 85 1-Piece Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle offers faster paddling while requiring less energy for cruising the local lakes. Its 10-degree shaft to blade offset maintains a vertical stiffness for power phasing through the water.
- Provides exceptional performance swing weight and stiffness
- Perfect flex for comfortable cruising and stable forward paddle
- Gentle catch goes easy on the body for tranquil paddling
- Long, slender, rectangular blad design offers high cadence and less fatigue
- Smaller blade size is suitable for small to mid-sized paddlers
- Small Fit shafts matches the smaller size blade to a small diameter grip
- 10-degree shaft to blade offset keeps the blade vertical for power strokes
- Constructed from a blend of premium fiberglass and blended carbon
|Blade Size||17.75 x 6.5"|
|Blade Surface Area||85 in2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||10º|
|Shaft Material||Carbon blend|
|Shaft Type||1-Piece fixed length|
|Shaft Diameter||Small Fit|
|Average Weight||574 g (20.25 oz.)|
Werner Zen 85 1-Piece Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle:
|Paddle Size||Recommended Paddler Height
(Touring, Yoga, or Racing)
|72"||5' 2" - 5' 4"|
|74"||5' 4" - 5' 7"|
|76"||5' 7" - 5' 9"|
|78"||5' 9" - 5' 11"|
Sizing Note: The general rule for SUP paddle sizing is to add 8-10 inches to your height for touring, racing, or yoga-fitness, and 6-8 inches for surfing or whitewater. Actual paddle size may vary depending on conditions, board choice, and personal preference. Please use this sizing chart as a general guideline.
Small Fit Shaft - Small Fit shafts are a great choice for those paddlers who want to match a small size blade to a small diameter shaft and a small-sized grip. A proper fit, lighter grip, better technique help to eliminate fatigue.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat paddle
Love this paddle. It looks really cool, and it feels great in my hands on the water.Was this helpful?