Werner Apex 76 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft SUP Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $107.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Apex 76 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft SUP Paddle lets each stroke enter the water with a trusted confident catch providing rock solid stability through all phases of the stroke. A 10-degree blade offset offers maximum efficiency. Find your peak performance and reach for the new Apex.
- Ultimate Performance Carbon blade
- Legendary foam core blade design for optimal buoyancy & stability
- Unique power pocket designed to provide a trusted, confident catch
- 1-piece carbon fiber shaft
- 10 degree blade to shaft offset for maximum efficiency
- Ergonomic carbon fiber grip designed for maximum comfort & control
- Lime colored graphics for high visibility on the water
- Classic shaft lessens impact and fatigue for longer SUP races
- Tested by some of the top racers on the planet including Josh Riccio & Lina Augaitis
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||15.25” x 7”|
|Blade Surface Area||76 cm2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||10º|
|Shaft Type||1-Piece Fixed|
|Average Weight||432 g (15.25 oz)|
Werner Apex 76 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft SUP Paddle:
General SUP Sizing Guidelines:
- Tour/Race/Fitness - add approximately 10” to your height
Note: Paddle length may vary depending on conditions and personal preference. Please use these sizing charts as a general guideline
Classic Shaft - The best option for those looking for less impact and fatigue for longer SUP races.
Tech Shaft - An option specific to the Apex, this stiffer shaft is recommended for short distance SUP races for maximum power.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoApex Straight Shaft
The Apex is smooth and feels great in the hands and is very lightweight. Smooth even strokes no wobbles and pushes water just right. Exactly what I needed.Was this helpful?