Seals Sprayskirts Pro Shocker Whitewater Kayak Spray Skirt
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $42.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Seals Pro Shocker Kayak Spray Skirt is a rugged whitewater skirt designed to withstand the most demanding river situations. High performance neoprene partners up with Aramid fibers (Kevlar) for...
The Seals Pro Shocker Kayak Spray Skirt is a rugged whitewater skirt designed to withstand the most demanding river situations. High performance neoprene partners up with Aramid fibers (Kevlar) for a top-edge wear guard that extends the life of the skirt. When you're looking for a whitewater spray skirt for those extreme paddling conditions look no further than the Pro Shocker Skirt from Seals!
- 3.5 mm neoprene
- 3/8" stitched bungee attachment to rim
- Top-edge wear guard with Aramid (Kevlar) fibers
- Rim grip/safety slip technology
- Form fitting anatomical tunnel
- Grab loop
- Glued, stitched and sealed seams
Seals skirts and cockpit covers are designed to fit a wide variety of boats.
- EJEric J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoXXL is good fit on Large Antix
I bought this for a Large Jackson Antix 1.0. The fit is very good. Not super tight. The skirt quality is also tops. I bought the XXL cockpit L waist. size.Was this helpful?
- CMChristina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat skirt, perfect fit
Recently purchased a new sprayskirt for my Jackson Zen 3 whitewater kayak. It shipped quickly and arrived promptly. Made with high quality neoprene, this skirt definitely kept me and my kayak dry even after several rolls. I ended up purchasing a medium (one size larger) so that I could wear a wetsuit and other layers underneath in cold weather. Even though it was slightly bigger, the tunnel fit well and kept water out.Was this helpful?
- JSJeff S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLook no further
Top quality neoprene skirt - fits me and the boat perfectly, and made to last.Was this helpful?
- JCJavier C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoIt is keeping the water
It is keeping the water out. Let's in a few months if still works.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoSpray skirt travels
You had my Seals XL/ XL drop-shipped from the manufacturer and it took an extra week to arrive because UPS sent to CA and then to VA, then back to CA. I was not desperate to receive my seat skirt so it didn't matter much that it was late, but you might not consider using this option if someone's trip depended upon getting the product fast. KimWas this helpful?