Seals Pro Rand Whitewater Kayak Spray Skirt
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Seals Pro Rand Kayak Spray Skirt is the ultimate in performance and durability. High-performance neoprene with Aramid reinforcements protect from wear and prolongs the skirt’s life. A rubber rand seals tightly on your cockpit rim and the form-fitted anatomical tunnel fits securely to your body.
For over two decades Seals has had the privilege of being the spray skirt manufacturer for almost every kayak manufacturer in North America. They have been the spray skirt supplier for every United States Olympic Team since the games were held in Los Angeles in 1984. They have a reputation for strong customer satisfaction and produce spray skirts that meet the challenging and ever-changing requirements of paddlers. When you buy a Seals spray skirt you're buying a product crafted in the USA with pride.
- Contoured micro-ribbed rubber rand seal tightly to your cockpit
- High performance all-neoprene deck sheds water
- Top-edge wear guard Aramid (Kevlar) reinforcement fibers extend your skirt’s life
- Form-fitting anatomical neoprene tunnel helps seal out water
- Glued, stitched and sealed seams for extra durability
- Grab loop includes integrated safety whistle
- Designed for use with rotational molded kayaks only
|Deck Material||4mm neoprene|
|Rand||Contoured micro-ribbed rubber|
|Aramid Fiber Reinforcement||22%|
Seals skirts and cockpit covers are designed to fit a wide variety of boats.
- TKTimothy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Skirt
I truly believe that the Seals Pro Rand is the best skirt on the market. It's very dry, especially for a randed skirt and I haven't had any issues with implosions.I'll take it over IR any dayWas this helpful?
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat spray skirt.
Great spray skirt.Was this helpful?
- KKsc123I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoI've been using this skirt for a number of years
These skirts are significantly cheaper than their IR counterparts and seem to be just as good. I like my boats dry and don't like skirt implosions and this skirt seems to do the job.
I would only note 2 negatives:
- The thick rubber rand means it can be a little difficult to put the skirt on, esp on some cockpit rims. The rear corners tend to slip out when you pull it forward so I adopt a technique of holding the sides further towards the back as I pull the skirt on. The thick rubber rand is also more noticeable when hiking with your skirt on.
- Over time the neoprene tunnel stretches a bit and the seal is not as tight around the torso/waist as it started out with. I've noticed Snapdragon uses a less stretchy material, but the tunnel seems to remain almost as tight as day 1.Was this helpful?