Saris Freedom 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $162.49 with
Starting at $54.16/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Built on all the favorite features of the Freedom 2-bike rack, the Saris Freedom 4 Bike Hitch Rack has twice the capacity, making it the perfect match for cycling families. From electric bikes to unicycles, it has the ability to carry just about any style and combination of bicycles out there.
- Carries up to four bikes
- Adjustable rubber holders fit all bike frame sizes
- Easy-to-adjust ratcheting straps keep bikes secure
- Fits most two inch hitches
- Foot pedal activated tilt allows access to vehicle cargo area
- Fits a wheelbase up to forty eight inches right out of the box
- Adapters for fat tire bikes (sold separately)
- Long ratchet straps for eBikes with integrated down tube batteries (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Capacity||4 bikes 190 lbs. total (60 lbs./bike in trays closest to the vehicle, 35 lbs./bike for second two trays)|
|Standard scoop max tire width||2.25”|
|Hitch Size||Fits most 2” hitches|
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat rack
This baby works just as it says. Dont think twice buy it and get out there riding!Was this helpful?
- TNThomas N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoSaris Freedom 4-bike Hitch Rack
Most of the things about the rack is well build except the masts could not fold flat they touched the trunk gate. But, I have a remedy for that small problem.Was this helpful?
- CClb1I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoSaris Freedom 4 Bike Hitch Rack
This rack is as good as it gets! It is easy to load/unload, and (when the bikes are not loaded) allows easy access through our SUVs rear hatch. And while it allows easy access while attached, it is light-weight enough to easily remove when not needed. We love it!Was this helpful?