NRS Zen Rescue Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $57.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Zen Rescue Lifejacket is perfect for paddlers and guides. A Type V low-profile rescue PFD with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation. Whether you are a whitewater paddler or an aggressive ocean paddler, you can't go wrong with the Zen.
- Low-profile rescue lifejacket with an unrestricted range of motion
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body
- Multiple adjustment points for custom and comfortable fit
- Compartmentalized clamshell pocket stows a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials
- Hand warmer with zippered integrated pocket for additional quick-access storage
- Padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- Quick-release rescue belt
- Carabiner attachment loop, strobe attachment, and lash tab
- US Coast Guard Certification by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|Certification||US Coast Guard Type V|
|Design Flotation||17.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric||400-denier ripstop nylon with Cordura reinforcements|
|Entry System||Side Buckle|
|Pockets||1 front & 2 side pockets|
|Adjustment System||4-side, 2-shoulder|
|Quick-Release Rescue Belt||1.5" width|
NRS Zen Lifejacket (PFD)
|Size||Chest||S/M||31" - 37"||L/XL||38" - 44"||XXL||45" - 51"|
- CBCarrington B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent full floatation pfd! Very
Excellent full floatation pfd! Very comfortable oaring my raft, paddling my river SUP, or surfing in my play boat. Highly recommend for an all-around great vest that can do it all.Was this helpful?
- CPChristopher P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWell made
Nice pockets, zipper works well, overall good quality and comfortable.Was this helpful?
- TMTeddy M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOmmmmmmmm
I started with the original version of this PFD about 6 years ago, and just recently upgraded to the newest version. I am THRILLED with the updates. The pocket is massive and easy to organize. Inside I keep a folding knife, a full pin kit, and Snickers bar. The ripstop fabric is lightweight, super durable and dries relatively quickly. Overall, this PFD is at least 30% lighter than the earlier versions. The range of motion, and the comfort of the PFD is fantastic. There are a lot of adjustment points, so I can really get my preferred fit. The hand warmer pocket is the best addition to PFDs since flotation.Was this helpful?
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat redesign- better fitting for short people.
I am short torsoed, so the original felt like it was choking me. The upper portion of the original, under the chin, was higher and thicker. The new one rides lower and the foam is more tapered. Much more comfortable, great redesign.Was this helpful?
- JBJim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWhitewater kayak pfd
This pfd is made for whitewater kayaking. It has a recovery ring and a secure strap at the bottom.
Well made with a lot of places to adjust for fit.
It allows for plenty of movement.Was this helpful?