NRS Orion Paddling Jacket
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $69.12 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Whether you're ditching the inbox for an afternoon paddle or suiting up for an all-day touring adventure, The NRS Orion Paddling Jacket delivers adaptable waterproof protection. When you can't trust the conditions, you can depend on the Orion.
- Premium fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness
- Punch-through neoprene neck seal is less restrictive alternative to latex keep water out
- Latex wrist gaskets completely seal the sleeves for rolling and keep paddle-drip out
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with sprayskirt to keep you & your cockpit dry
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind & spray without restricting airflow
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way
- Reflective tape on the hood and reflective graphics throughout the jacket
- PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials & a dual-entry pocket
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
- Warranty excludes latex gaskets
|Neck Closure||GlideSkin gasket|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Pockets||1 - Front and 2 - Sleeve|
|Latex Neck Gasket||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets||Yes|
Orion Paddling Jacket
|S||5'2" - 5'6"||115 - 140 lbs.||32 - 36"||28 - 31"|
|M||5'5" - 5'8"||130 - 165 lbs.||36 - 40"||30 - 33"|
|L||5'7" - 6'0"||150 - 195 lbs.||39 - 43"||32 - 35"|
|XL||5'10" - 6'2"||185 - 225 lbs.||42 - 46"||34 - 37"|
|XXL||6'1" - 6'4"||215 - 245 lbs.||46 - 50"||36 - 42"|
Form Fit – Conforms to the body. Most commonly seen in base layers.
How To Measure:
1. Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
2. Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
3. Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Please Note: Grizzly Sizing (G-M, G-L, G-XXL, G-4XL) is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist, and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Jacket - Great Features!
My wife and I both bought these jackets. We haven't actually got them out yet (live in Montana - rivers are freezing). But we love the features, construction and fit of the jacket. We can't wait to get them on the water this spring!Was this helpful?