Level Six Men's Odin Dry Suit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $212.50 with
Starting at $70.83/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Level Six Odin is a deluxe front-entry dry suit designed to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. Constructed using toughest waterproof-breathable nylon, the Odin dry suit will have you feeling like a Norse god from calm water SUP to whitewater kayaking.
- Waterproof & breathable fabric with reinforced knees helps keep you dry in all conditions
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Integrated 3-ply socks keep your feet warm and dry
- Front chest entry zipper and front relief zippers
- Articulated spine, knees and elbows give you an unrestricted range of motion
- Fleece-lined pocket YKK aqua seal zipper
- Double tunnel with Stealth waistband system helps keep water out of your boat
- 100% lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship (excludes latex gaskets)
|Body Fabric||Waterproof & breathable 3-layer eXhaust 3.0 nylon|
|Entry Zipper||Front-entry flexible TiZip nylon waterproof zipper|
|Relief Zipper||Flexible TiZip nylon waterproof front zipper|
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with adjustable collar|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gaskets with adjustable overcuffs|
|Ankle Closure||Integrated eXhaust 3.0 waterproof/breathable socks with adjustable overcuffs|
1. Durable Water-Repellant Spray - Designed to make surface water bead off the jacket, this spray is a crucial part of the garments breathability. There are several DWR’s available and their effective durability is reflected in their price. Because our gear is made for paddling, Our DWR is the toughest available.
2. Face Fabric - 194g/m2 100% nylon. Nice and soft to the hand without sacrificing strength.
3. eXhaust Membrane - This layer provides the systems waterproofness and breathability. The eXhaust membrane is an ultra-thin layer with micro pores small enough to prevent water from penetrating but large enough to allow body vapor (sweat) to escape. Sandwiched between the protective layers of the outer face fabric and the tricot mesh, this system is breathable and durable enough for the punishing demands of paddling. Water Specifications: -20,000 mm water resistance (water column test) Breathability Specifications -8,000g/m2/24hrs breathability (JIS L 1099 A1+B1 tests)
4. Membrane Protection - A polyester tricot lining is laminated to the underside of the waterproof breathable eXhaust membrane. This synthetic mesh protects the eXhaust membrane from abrasion and wear and tear with other clothing layers.
Level Six Men's Odin Dry Suit:
|Size||Chest||Waist||Height||Weight||Gasket Size||Built-In Sock Size (USA Men)|
|XS||32-35" (81-89 cm)||25-28” (63.5-71 cm)||4'10-5'2 (147-157.5 cm)||95-115 lbs (43-52 kg)||Small||6-10 US|
|S||35-38” (89-96.5 cm)||28-31” (71-79 cm)||5'2-5'6" (157.5-167.5 cm)||115-140 lbs (52-63.5 kg)||Medium||6-10 US|
|M||38-41” (96.5-104 cm)||31-34” (71-86 cm)||5'6-6' (167.5-183 cm)||140-175 lbs (63.5-79 kg)||Medium||6-10 US|
|L||41-44” (104-112cm)||34-37” (86-94 cm)||5'10"-6'2" (178-188 cm)||175-200 lbs (79-91 kg)||Large||10-13 US|
|XL||44-48” (112-121cm)||37-41” (94-104 cm)||6'- 6'6" (183-198 cm)||200-240 lbs (91-109 kg)||Large||10-13 US|
|XXL||48-53” (121-134.5 cm)||41-45” (104-114 cm)||6'- 6'6" (183-198 cm)||220-260 lbs (100-118 kg)||Large||10-13 US|
- RBRobert B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLevel six odin drysuit
finally got to try the Odin on the Roaring Fork , worked on cross current moves and had to swim twice in bony sections. The suit stayed dry, it was hot out with a lot of ferry work and suit breathed well. Good movement, ready for the cold at end of season and early next year.Was this helpful?
- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoDrysuit
I didn't want a baggy suit so I knew drysuits have room for layers and picked the large which was just in my measurements, glad I did it fits well , a little baggy around hips but the belt keeps it in. I am 6'1" 200 lbs. Moves great around shoulders a little short at ankle but will on be a problem if I walk through mud. Breathes didn't get hot wearing it in yard on warm day- waiting on restrictions for covid to lift to test in water.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEverything that I expected for that price
High quality, confortable and warm... used a few times and very pleased with it.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoOutstanding.
They are warm,dry and are reinforced in all the right places. The zipper is also very easy to open and close and keeps you very dry.Was this helpful?