Pro-Tec Ace Water Helmet
Pro-Tec Ace Water Helmet
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
- Overview Overview The Ace Water Helmet by Pro-Tec is known for its mass appeal. Whether you're wakeboarding, kayaking, or kite surfing this is the helmet for you. Equipped with 15 open vent holes for ventilation and...
The Ace Water Helmet by Pro-Tec is known for its mass appeal. Whether you're wakeboarding, kayaking, or kite surfing this is the helmet for you. Equipped with 15 open vent holes for ventilation and drainage, the Ace Water Helmet by Pro-Tec is ideal for the ultimate water adventure!
- High-density injection-molded ABS shell
- Dual-density waterproof EVA liner
- Full Surround interior protection
- 15 open vents for ventilation & drainage
- Soft Nylon Webbed Straps
- 3 shell sizes for 6 different helmet sizes
- CE EN 1385 Water Sport Safety Standard Certification
- JBJim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAn Unintended Use
I am fairly old (almost 77) and my outdoors activity has become very limited in the last few years. I use to cycle about 4,000 miles a year and was very familiar with bike safety helmets and even broke one in a fall -- they work. So when I began falling while doing yard work (cracked rib, cut to the bone, and a head injury, each from separate incidents), I thought about wearing a helmet around the yard. I did not want a bike helmet because of the typical swept shape. I began looking at climbing and kayaking helmets hoping to find protection with a profile close to the head. Your helmet is the best to this point. It has not received a real outdoor warm weather test yet -- I will let you know if that goes real well or real badly at the end of this summer.Was this helpful?
- RSRla S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoFantastic Choice
Some might say that there are better options, I wouldn't argue. However there are lessor of options as well. As an agency that handles Swift Water Rescue, and solely funded through donations, we are constantly trying to find a good, middle of the road cost with maximum capability, safety equipment that will protect our volunteers in the field during active rescues. The Ace Pro-Tech Water Helmet was a hands down choice for us. They take the brunt of the abuse while protecting our men and women. Each size is vastly different. When our people sign for the equipment use, they often try on different sizes to ensure their equipment fits properly before us. These helmets, form fit to the head and provide good protection. If you are only ordering 1, ensure it is the right size for your head as the difference between a helmet that fits properly vs one that is too big will astonish you from a protection standpoint. The straps and padding are made from quality materials and will last the abuse. The thing I found odd, were the stickers placed on the helmet from the manufacturer. Less odd and more funny, I should say. Do we really need a sticker that says "Front" on the front side of the helmet? Needless to say, this is an amazing helmet that looks sharp and provides great safety to the user.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoLove this helmet for paddling
Love this helmet for paddling...the chin strap is cool, it looks cool on, and it's comfortable. Definitely worth buying.Was this helpful?