AIRE Raft and Inflatable Boat Repair Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The AIRE inflatable boat repair kit gives you what you need to make field repairs on your AIRE or other PVC inflatable raft, cataraft or IK. It has all you need for fixing punctures, tears, zipper problems and other repair issues when you're out with your AIRE boat.
- A roll of Type A Tear-Aid Repair Tape patches any holes in the inner urethane bladder
- For tears in the outer PVC skin, there's needle and thread for stitching the sides together
- Includes other repair essentials items needed for field repairs
- A water-resistant dry bag with a fold-down closure and a clear window contains your kit
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
- 1 - 5L dry bag
- 1 - Strip PVC material
- 1 - Strip clear urethane material
- 1 - Strip urethane-coated nylon material
- 1 - Leafield C7 valve wrench
- 1 - Leafield B7 valve wrench
- 1 - Leafield valve adapter
- 1 - Vinyl tubing adapter
- 1 - 3" x 5' roll of Tear-Aid (Type A)
- 2 - Alcohol prep pads
- 3 - 7/8" x 7/8" Tear-Aid patches (Type A)
- 1 - Tear-Aid instructions
- 1 – Needle
- 1 – Thread
- 1 - Hex key (Allen wrench)
- 1 - Zipper car
- 2 - Split rings
- 5 - Zip ties
- 1 - Piece of sandpaper
This kit is designed for field repairs and does not contain a flammable adhesive. When you get home, you can either glue on permanent patches, or send it to AIRE for a welded repair.
The AIRE Inflatable Boat Repair Kit is designed to work with AIRE rafts, catarafts, inflatable kayaks and other boats using PVC material. f you do not have an AIRE boat, some of the items, such as the valve parts, may not work on your boat.