Hobie Anchor Trolley Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Hobie Anchor Trolley Kit lets you easily deploy your anchor, drift chute or stake out pole over the side of the cockpit area then move attachment position forward or aft to hold your boat in the desired position. The simple pulley system and cleat allow adjustment all along one side of the boat.
- Easily deploy anchor, drift chute or stake out pole
- Simple pulley system can be installed on left or right side
- Cleat allows adjustment along one side from bow to stern
- Lets you keep your position in moving currents & wind
- Fits all Hobie kayaks except inflatable I series
- Pro Angler 12 & 2013+ Pro Angler 14 are trolley ready
- Includes all installation hardware & instructions
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- RPRobert P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI've and easy set up
I've and easy set up and useWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoHobie Anchor Trolley Kit
Work exactly as discribed. Makes it easy to attach and anchor for stability.Was this helpful?