K-Pump K400 Kayak & Raft Pump
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $57.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The K-Pump K400 Kayak & Raft Pump has a unique two-stage design that lets you fill the chambers of inflatables, then switch to high-pressure mode to top off. The ergonomic design is comfortable to use and can be operated by one person. K-Pumps are built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow.
- Strong UV-resistant ABS plastic construction
- Perfect for rafts & catarafts
- Two-stage design features a high-volume fill mode & higher-pressure top-off mode
- No hoses to kink or twist
- Handle/sling strap
- Two-year unlimited manufacturer warranty
|Max Inflation||8 psi|
|Volume/Stroke (Low Pressure)||1.6 gallons (6 L)|
|Volume/Stroke (Higher Pressure)||0.8 gallons (3 L)|
|Dimensions||4” Dia x 31” L|
- Spare O-ring for each stage
- K-Pump synthetic lubricant
- Rugged 600-denier storage bag
Please note: We highly recommend the use of a pressure gauge with the K-Pump K400 pump to avoid damage to your inflatable. The Kwik Check gauge is accurate and easy to use.
Product Tip - Pumps do require easy-to-do maintenance over time. Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket lubricated, helping you pump easier and faster. Always make sure fittings and adaptors are snug and free of dirt and other debris. The O-ring can be replaced if worn or damaged.
- DPDennis P.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoTwo stage pump is great!!
I have had my 400 pump for 8 years. It is a very versatile pump that holds up to the elements.
Last year I had to change the O rings other than that the only thing this pumps needs is a good cleaning once a year.
If this my pump ever gets damaged or lost I will not hesitate to buy another.Was this helpful?
- PGPat G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoFast and easy
Great pump! Two stage design works great. Seems very durable.Was this helpful?
- ALAl L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoK-Pump Review
I ordered this pump for my cataraft and white water kayaks. I have been very pleased with its performance. I would highly recommend itWas this helpful?
- CJCapt. J.I recommend this productRated 4 stars11 years agoK-Pump K400 Kayak & Raft Pump
So you're out in the middle of no where and your gear raft popped a leak overnight. You've got to fill the darn thing by hand. I hope you ate your Wheaties. Well, if you've got a K-Pump 400 this would be an easy task. The K-Pump does all the hard work for you with a whole lot less effort that the usual hand, or foot, pump. It's heavy duty, too.Was this helpful?