K-Pump K40 Raft & Kayak Pump
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $43.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The K-Pump K40 Raft & Kayak Pump has a unique two-stage design that lets you fill the chambers of inflatables, then switch to higher-pressure mode to top off. The ergonomic design is comfortable to use and can be operated by one person. K-Pumps are built to last, easy to use, and a snap to stow.
- Strong UV-resistant ABS plastic construction
- Ideal choice for smaller boats - IKs, kickboats, etc.
- Two-stage design features a high-volume fill mode & higher-pressure top-off mode
- No hoses to kink or twist
- Handle/sling strap
- Two-year unlimited manufacturer warranty
|Max Inflation||8 psi|
|Volume/Stroke (Low Pressure)||1.2 gallons (4.5 L)|
|Volume/Stroke (Higher Pressure)||0.5 gallons (2 L)|
|Dimensions||4” Dia x 24” L|
- Spare O-ring for each stage
- K-Pump synthetic lubricant
- Rugged storage bag
Please note: We highly recommend the use of a pressure gauge with the K-Pump K40 pump to avoid damage to your inflatable. The Kwik Check gauge is accurate and easy to use.
Product Tip - Pumps do require easy-to-do maintenance over time. Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket lubricated, helping you pump easier and faster. Always make sure fittings and adaptors are snug and free of dirt and other debris. The O-ring can be replaced if worn or damaged.
- CSCraig S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoit works
outstanding piece of equipment and amazing service,and who said it's for boats (19 second flat)Was this helpful?
- RBRussell B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoPump review
Well I have not use this yet, pumping up my raft this week to go fishing. I sure it will be everything I expected thou, did a lot of research on pumps and this got the best marks of all the different pumps on the market. All the testimonials I read and product reviews steered me to K-Pumps, so I am sure this is going to work perfect for me.Was this helpful?
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat Pump
It's a lightweight, compact pump that works great. My family likes to tube and this is perfect for a trip to the river.Was this helpful?
- CCmacmaineI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 years agoK-Pump K40 Raft & Kayak Pump
For an inflatable kayak, this is the way to go. I was predisposed to get an electric pump, but after discussing with a rep chose to buy only the hand pump. It was the right choice. It fills the IK in a few non-fatiguing minutes. Since you need a top-off pump anyway, save the unnecessary expense of the motor.Was this helpful?
- JJasonI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 years agoK-Pump K40 Raft & Kayak Pump
I have several top off pumps, this one is the best I have ever used, has a high volume and high pressure setting which is easy to use, nozzle fits all my boats with various valves very well, summit valve, leafield C7 and B7. I was a little hesitant because of the price, but it is worth it. Great pump! at a nice size. This could be the best IK hand pump ever invented.Was this helpful?