K-Pump K200 Kayak & Raft Pump
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $26.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Built to last, easy to use, and a snap to stow, the K-Pump K200 Kayak & Raft Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. The stroking action is effortless, yet highly efficient and it fits most inflatable raft, cataraft, and inflatable kayak valves. the K-Pump K200 is unbeatable.
- ABS plastic construction
- Can be used to fully inflate kayaks & air mattresses
- Efficient one-person operation w/ no hoses to kink
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use
- Easily stowed, takes up little space
- Two-year unlimited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Volume Per Stroke||0.8 gallons (3 L)|
|Dimensions||3" Dia x 32" L|
|Weight||2 lbs. 8 oz.|
- K-Pump synthetic lubricant
- Rugged storage bag
Product Tip: Pumps do require easy-to-do maintenance over time. Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket lubricated, helping you pump easier and faster. Always make sure fittings and adaptors are snug and free of dirt and other debris. The O-ring can be replaced if worn or damaged.
We highly recommend the use of a pressure gauge with the K-Pump K200 pump to avoid damage to your inflatable. The Kwik Check Gauge is accurate and easy to use.
- JCJohn C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI like the pump but shoppers read my review before buying.
I like this pumps simplicity and has a nice carry bag. But a couple of factual corrections so shoppers won't be surprised. 1. The K-200 add says it pumps 0.8 gallons per stroke. No it does not. The K-200 pumps 0.55 gallons per stroke. A very simple bore area x stroke calculation. 2.75"/2 sqd x 3.14x21.5" = 127cubic inches /231cubic inches per gallon = 0.55 gallons per stroke. Also noted the smaller K-100 is advertised at 0.5 gallons. Nope, probably about half of that! Use 0.55 gallons to compare the K-200 with other NRS pumps, assuming NRS has their stroke calculations right? 2.The K-pump.com maintenance video says K-pumps come with an spare O-ring in the barrel. Mine did not come with a spare O-ring. Can't imagine being to chintzy to include in a spare O-ring with a $90 pump.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoK200
This pump is awesome! Couldn't be happier! Easy connection to Colorado XTS! I highly recommend this pump!Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agovery happy.
very happy.Was this helpful?
- SLSkip L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoK-200
I haven't use this pump yet. I bought it based on reviews I have read. This is my first experience with Outdoorplay. Customer service is outstanding. I will definitely buy from them again.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoK-pump 200 works
K-pump 200 works best with Innova kayakWas this helpful?