Hobie Plug-In Trax 2-30 Kayak Cart
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hobie Plug-In Trax 2-30 Kayak Cart has all of the great features of a Trax 2 cart but with a higher capacity. It plugs directly into the bottom of your Hobie kayak through the scuppers. Even wi...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Hobie Plug-In Trax 2-30 Kayak Cart has all of the great features of a Trax 2 cart but with a higher capacity. It plugs directly into the bottom of your Hobie kayak through the scuppers. Even with a lighter load, it will be the best plug-in cart for sand. A must-have for getting to the water.
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- All-around cart great for soft sand & uneven terrain
- Plugs right into scupper holes of Hobie Kayaks
- Wide pneumatic tires can be deflated for better performance
- Removable wheels are easily detached for storage
- Cart keeper keeps cart attached to the scuppers
- Post collar clamps help reduce direct hull load on cart displacing it at scuppers
- Tandem Island cradle required to use with Tandem Island kayak (sold separately)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Wheel Dimension||11.8” x 7”|
|Wheel Pressure||2-4 psi|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.