K-Pump Mini 100S Raft & Kayak Pump
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $22.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Ultra-compact and very quick, the K-Pump Mini 100S Raft & Kayak Pump works great on kick-boats, kayaks, pontoons, or almost any inflatable craft. With all the rugged durability of the larger models, the Mini is a highly effective pump without the bulk that is built in the K-Pump tradition.
- Compact design is perfect for top offs or emergency repairs without sacrificing space
- Efficiently operated by one person, no hoses to kink & pull out
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even w/ extended use
- Nozzle end fits most contemporary valves
- Strong, UV-resistant & it floats
- Includes rugged storage bag
- Made in the USA
- Two-year manufacturer unlimited warranty
|Max Inflation||8 PSI|
|Volume/Stroke||0.3 Gallons (1.2 L)|
|Dimensions||15" L x 3" D|
Product Tip - Pumps do require easy-to-do maintenance over time. Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket lubricated, helping you pump easier and faster. Always make sure fittings and adaptors are snug and free of dirt and other debris. The O-ring can be replaced if worn or damaged.
Please note: We highly recommend the use of a pressure gauge with the K-Pump Mini 100S pump to avoid damage to your inflatable. The Kwik Check gauge is accurate and easy to use.
- JJoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat compact pump
This pump has served well after several months of use. Love the small size. It packs away into my day dry bag easily. I wouldn't want to pump up a boat fully with it, but for topping up and emergency use on the river, it works great. Works well with Leafield B7 and C7 valves and Halkey-roberts valves.Was this helpful?
- DSDonna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoK Pump
Tops off an IK in seconds. For its size it works extremely well and it fits in my deck bag. Quick delivery.Was this helpful?
- PDPatrick D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoSlowly but surely
I got this to blow up a packraft and it does the job but don't get in a hurry... probably 100 strokes to fill a small packraft...does a good job though... plenty of pressure and it's easy to transportWas this helpful?
- JMJeffrey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoK-Pump 100 - Great pump
The K-100 doesn't disappoint. It works well on my pontoon boat and my outcast stealth boat. It works great to top them off and to add air anytime I am traveling down a river.Was this helpful?
- WWilliamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe Pump
It is very good pump for carrying on the boat for a emergency.Was this helpful?