K-Pump K100 Kayak & Raft Pump
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $22.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Built to last, easy to use, and a snap to stow, the K-Pump K100 Kayak & Raft Pump is the primary/top-off pump you've been looking for! It fits almost any inflatable raft, cataraft, and inflatable kayak valves and can be efficiently operated by one person with no hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even w/ extended use
- Perfect for pontoon boats, tenders/RIBs, rafts & kites
- Strong UV-resistant ABS plastic construction
- Only one moving part, making it super easy to maintain
- Fits most inflatable boat valves & air mattresses
- Easily stowed, takes up little space
- No hoses to kink or twist
- Made in the USA
- Two-year unlimited manufacturer warranty
|Max Inflation||8 psi|
|Volume/Stroke||0.5 gallons (2 L)|
|Dimensions||3” Dia x 22” L|
- Spare O-ring
- Rugged storage bag
Product Tip - Pumps do require easy-to-do maintenance over time. Periodically apply lithium grease to the pump shaft. This keeps the O-ring gasket lubricated, helping you pump easier and faster. Always make sure fittings and adaptors are snug and free of dirt and other debris. The O-ring can be replaced if worn or damaged.
Please note: We highly recommend the use of a pressure gauge with the K-Pump K100 pump to avoid damage to your inflatable. The Kwik Check Gauge is accurate and easy to use. You can order the Kwick Check Gauge on our site.
- DJDaniel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoIt works better than any
It works better than any of our other pumpsWas this helpful?
- WLWayne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoK 100
Great product. Easier to use than any other hand pump I have ever used. Surprisingly efficient for its size.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agothe only pump you need for an inflatable kayak
works great. I inflated my NRS outlaw single kayak in 5 or 6 minutes.Was this helpful?
- JCJess C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoJust the right size for the job
Perfect for my needs to top off a 13ft raft. Just the right size to tuck in the boat in case it's needed while on the water.Was this helpful?
- BKBarry K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoFantastic pump
Bought this earlier this season and intended only to take along in a dry bag as an emergency pump. When our NRS top-off pump blew up (or failed to blow up!), we used this to top off our large raft, and it was terrific. I've just purchased a K400 as well to use as a shore-option, and will keep the K100 in the repair kit for on-river use.Was this helpful?