NRS Outfitter Dry Bag
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $26.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Like a seasoned river guide, the NRS Outfitter Dry Bag shows up every day, ready to work, no matter how much abuse it took the day before. Burly and big, Outfitter Dry Bags are designed to deliver the rugged utility that professional guides and outfitters need.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty TobaTex body and a reinforced bottom
- From sleeping kits to camp chairs to a week's worth of clothes, there's a size to fit your needs
- When less space is needed, cinch down the compression straps to compact and stabilize your gear
- The StormStrip closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access
- A cushioned carry handle and padded shoulder sling make carrying your gear easy and comfortable
|Body Fabric||21 oz. TobaTex|
|Bottom Fabric||34 oz. TobaTex|
|Closure System||Fold-down with StormStrip|
NRS Outfitter Dry Bag:
|65 L||14" D x 24" H||3900 in3||2.9 lbs.|
|110 L||16" D x 33" H||6700 in3||3.65 lbs.|
|140 L||16" D x 42" H||8500 in3||4.05 lbs.|
Sizes are measured fully packed with the top folded three times and straps cinched.
- CGCody G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThere is a reason guides use this
I have had these types of bags for years. I love the 110 L size to fit my sleeping bag and all of my clothes and extrasWas this helpful?
- FSFrancisco S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoDry Bags.
Great bag, It works perfect....Lots of space.Was this helpful?
- MPMike P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoDry bag
Used once they seem to made well. Haven't put them to the rain test. Have confidence they will do well.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWorks Great!
Works Great!Was this helpful?