Fox 40 Classic Kayak Whistle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $1.87 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Fox 40 Classic Kayak Whistle gives out a loud noise that can be heard up to a mile. The whistle features a pealess design offering ease in blowing and self-clearing functionality when submerged in water. It is an optimal choice for rescue professionals for signaling others.
- 3-chamber design containing still parts eliminates chances of jamming and freezing
- Clears itself when merged in water
- Easy to blow
- The sound reaches up to a mile
- Included split ring offers ease in carrying
- Suitable for signaling others while performing water sporting activities
|Dimensions (L x W)||2.25" x 0.75"|
- EREric R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoVery Shrill Whistle Does Its Job
I'm a whitewater kayak instructor and I recently added this whistle to my rescue vest. When it's needed this whistle will definitely get everyone's attention! Price was good too.Was this helpful?
- DWDouglas W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNecessary Safety Equipment
Everyone should have one of these on their PFDs.Was this helpful?
- GBGary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoIt's a whistle
Must have item on the river. Not the loudest whistle but its inexpensive and does an adequate job. Light weight, high visibility and good enough.Was this helpful?
- DMDouglas M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI'm finished with white water anything.
This sport is too dangerous for me. I got thrown from my boat 3x on the North Umpqua and I no longer wish to participate.Was this helpful?
- PBPhil B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoFox 40 Classic Kayak Whistle
Great little whistle and cheap too. Got a new PFD so a new whistle was a must!Sings 2 sounds for some really annoying and therefore attention getting harmonic distortion.A must have for any safety conscious whitewater paddler.Was this helpful?