Sterling Velocity 9.8 mm BiColor XEROS Dry Climbing Rope
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $84.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Used to climb both rocky and icy mountains, the Sterling Velocity 9.8 mm BiColor XEROS Dry Climbing Rope is durable, lightweight, and is easy to handle. The ability to handle wear and tear makes it a perfect choice among climbers for use in all conditions and climbing styles.
- Manufactured using Xeros technology, meaning the rope is water resistant
- Lightweight, strong, and durable for all kinds of climbing conditions and styles
- Smooth coating to prevent accumulation of dirt
- UIAA certified, meaning it is tested for and meets the international safety standard
- Multicolored for added style and visibility
- Manufactured in various lengths to suit the climber’s needs
- Bluesign approval reduces negative environmental impact
|Impact Force||8.6 kN|
- MDMurphy D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoExcellent right off the factory loop
Rope is perfectly supple+stiff right off the factory loop and has maintained the perfect stiffness through the season. Have used this rope for more than a season now (rock and ice), it has held up beating without much fray or becoming too noodle like.. the waterproof-ness has held wet-ice climbing days just fine and would recommend!Was this helpful?