Werner Algonquin Adjustable Carbon Canoe Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $96.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Algonquin Adjustable Carbon Canoe PaddleSKU: EPA_WRCALGONC2P-50-58"
The Werner Algonquin Adjustable Carbon Canoe Paddle brings confidence to the canoe paddler. No longer let concerns of the reliability of lightweight carbon keep you from the feel and performance you love. Each stroke pops from the water at the exit, quietly and effortlessly and no detail is missed.
Decades of working with carbon has given Werner the expertise to be able to go light and still be strong. Beyond the physical lightweight, the Algonquin will paddle light with the buoyancy of their Ultimate designed blades.
- Ultimate Performance build
- Carbon blade w/ buoyant foam core creates exceedingly light feel
- Long, rectangular, slender blade design allows for higher cadence
- Dihedral power face allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Blade offset designed to keep blade more vertical through power phase
- Dynel edge guard & smooth back face
- 2-piece adjustable carbon shaft w/ LeverLock
- Custom-fit carbon palm grip
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Werner Algonquin Adjustable Carbon Canoe Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Size||18.75" x 7" (47.63 cm x 17.78 cm)|
|Surface Area||95 sq in (241.3 sq cm)|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||10°|
|Adjustment System||LeverLock (50” - 58”)|
|Average Weight||16.26 oz. (461g)|
Werner Algonquin Adjustable Carbon Canoe Paddle: A simple and accurate way to find the correct canoe paddle length is to measure your torso. Sit up straight on a flat surface and measure from the surface in between your legs to your nose. Then follow the chart below:
|Torso Length||Paddle Size|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoWerner Algonquin Carbon Canoe Paddle
This paddle is amazing carried me all over the Yukon river in AK and still looks brand new. My two-year old really enjoyed holding it and trying to paddle. It is light enough so he could and he dropped it only a couple times but no prob. Glides in and out of the water like a silent ghost. I've paddled with Werner for years and will never use another brandWas this helpful?