Therm-A-Rest Women's ProLite Plus Sleeping Pad
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $29.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Therm-A-Rest Women's ProLite Plus Sleeping Pad combines outstanding all-season warmth with the convenience of self-inflation. Diagonal-cut foam delivers more warmth than the more common vertical channels, making it the ideal choice for ski touring, cold weather expeditions and winter camping.
- Thick, diagonal-cut foam offers efficient comfort while sleeping under the stars
- Lightweight foam boosts compressibility for easy packing
- Expanding foam core self-inflates, top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness
- Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers
- Intuitive WingLock valve for easier & quicker inflation/deflation
- USA built of the finest US and global materials
- Stuff sack included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||50D Mini Hex polyester / 50D polyester|
|Dimensions||20" x 66" (51 x 168 cm)|
|Compressed Dimensions||11" x 6.8" (28 x 17 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb 6 oz (640 g)|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoComfortable for sleeping
Very small when rolled up. Comfortable for sleeping. self-inflation works best if you store it inflated as much as possible. Foam will have a tendency to stay in its most common state (squished or expanded). For best results, I'd recommend inflating it for about a few days prior to using it, then roll it back up right before leaving. This was also always easy to get into the stuff sack that came with it.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat product!
Feels durable but I haven't had it out in the field yet.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThis is a great product would buy again in a heart beat
This is a great product would buy again in a heartbeat. Good balance from support to cushion, and pack down pretty good. Stop reading reviews and buy it.Was this helpful?