NRS Co-Pilot Knife
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $11.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Co-Pilot knife has great features including smooth and serrated cutting edges, a blunt safety tip, and a bottle opener. The compact design is a fine fit on your PFD. An excellent choice for freshwater boating and rescue, the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife is perfect for all your cutting needs.
- Super-sharp smooth and serrated blade sections add versatility
- The blade is only sharpened on the one edge, helping prevent injury in a tight rescue situation
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional punctures of your gear or yourself
- Locks firmly into the sheath and only lets go when you squeeze both sides of the release
- Rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum blade control
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- A bottle opener is also built into the handle
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
- Matte finish on the colored handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
|Blade Material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Handle Material||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
- DCDaniel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat knife
Love this knife, the quick release holder works out great. The quality of the knife is pretty good also.Was this helpful?
- LBLyle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayJust what I was looking for in a rescue knife!
........Was this helpful?
- TMTeddy M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat knife
The Co-Pilot knife was the river knife I had been waiting for. I used another knife for years that I always had to jerry rig to make sure it stayed in the sheath. Not the Co-Pilot! The knife stays put! Until you need it, and then it literally pops into your hand. For a short blade, it's remarkably versatile. Serrated and smooth areas for different needs. The blunt tip doubles as a flat head screwdriver. The bottle opener has absolutely come in handy at the take out on multiple occasions. All around, just a good, well thought out piece of gear.Was this helpful?
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoConfidence Inspiring
Unless of course I am using it to make my lunch, if I am using my knife on the river it is usually in a higher stress situation. So, I want as much confidence as possible. 2 key elements make the Co-Pilot my favorite river knife. The Â¬Ã…â€œwingsif you will, at the top of the grip / base of the blade, give me a lot of control (especially with cold hands.) The knife just does not twist in my hand. The other is the fact that only one side of the blade is sharp. I know with confidence I have a safe side and a Â¬Ã…â€œbusiness side.Advice: I always attach an arms length of super thin cord, from the hole in the handle to my PFD. Enough room to work, but a back up plan if I drop it.Was this helpful?
- JMJeff M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat
GreatWas this helpful?