Yakima SUPPup Roof Rack
Financing as low as $18/month with Affirm. Learn more
Yakima SUPPup Roof Rack
Say hello to the Yakima SUPPup board carrier. A faithful companion with soft padding to hug your board, self-adjusting slider for varying board widths, and straps that stow for travel. Whether you are traveling for a day, or a week, don't leave home without the Yakima SUPPup board carrier.
- Includes everything needed to carry up to 2 SUP or surf boards
- Slider adjusts to match your board’s width
- Soft padding cradles the boards and protects their finish
- Integrated tiedown straps with adjustable padding protect your board rails
- Loose strap ends tuck into the rack body so they're not flapping in the breeze
- Includes a board-to-front bumper security strap
- Universal mounting bracket fit most styles of crossbars
- Quick tool-free installation
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects
|Load Capacity||1 - 2 surf/SUP boards|
|Maximum Recommended Board Width||34" (86.4 cm)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||66 lbs. (30 kg)|
|Fits Crossbar Styles||Yakima round & aero bars, plus most square & factory bars|
|Minimum Recommended Crossbar Spread||24" (61 cm)|
|Dimensions||40.5"L x 7.75"W x 7.25"H|
Product Fit Tips:
- Base roof rack system required
- Always stack boards with fins up, fins forward
- Multiple boards must be stacked with longest board on bottom. Never carry boards side-by-side
- If multiple boards are carried use padding between boards to protect them
- Do not exceed the maximum roof load specified by the vehicle manufacturer
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov