Thule SUP Taxi
Thule SUP Taxi
The Thule SUP Taxi offers top of the line quality and maximum board security. Built to safely hold up to two boards, the adjustable fit lets you get a custom fit. With a near-universal crossbar fit and security straps, you get peace of mind wherever you travel.
- Telescoping design delivers a custom fit for your boards
- Steel reinforced webbing straps & spring-loaded locking cam
- Soft weather-resistant paddling protects your boards during transit
- Convenient toll-free mounting via Speed-Link mounting system
- Fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars & most factory racks
- Thule One-Key locks included for locking strap assembly & Speed-Link
- Also include tail tiedown strap
- Thule BringIt! lifetime guaranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Board Capacity||1-2 SUP or surf boards|
|Board Width Range||27.5 - 34" (70 - 86 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||55 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Minimum Crossbar Spread||24"|
|Straps||6' (2 straps included)|
|One Key System-Compatible||Yes|
|Dimensions||3.3" x 34.5" x 6.3"|
Warranty & Returns
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.