Stohlquist Shift Drysuit
Stohlquist Shift Drysuit
Offering great flexibility, the Shift is Stohlquist's touring drysuit. 3-Layer Rampart waterproof/breathable fabric is especially suited for saltwater environments. While it looks like separate jacket and pants, the Shift is actually a 100% dry one-piece suit. When you don’t need full immersion protection, Captive Zip self-entry technology lets you wear the suit in standby mode, providing excellent wind & rain protection while allowing for full ventilation and comfort. The Stohlquist Shift Drysuit is the next level of protection with amazing versatility!
- 3-Layer Rampart waterproof/breathable fabric
- Non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane membrane for saltwater environments
- Simple Captive Zip self-entry system (patent pending)
- Multiple wearing options
- MasterSeal waterproof entry and relief zippers
- Soft latex neck & wrist gaskets
- Adjustable, retractable cuff covers
- Integrated Gripp-Loc sprayskirt tunnel
- Removable hood with multiple adjustment points
- Internal elastic suspenders
- Cordura reinforced seat & knees
- Zippered chest pocket with internal headphone port
- Reflective accents for increased visibility
|Waist||27 -30"||29 - 32"||31 - 34"||33 - 36"||35 - 38"|
|Inseam||31"||32"||31 - 34"||34"||34.5"|
|Height||5'5" - 5'6"||5'7" - 5'8"||5'10" - 5'11"||6' - 6'1"||6'2" - 6'3"|
|Weight (lbs.)||120 - 140||140 - 160||160 - 180||180 - 200||200 - 220|
Please note - For the best fit, it is suggested to take measurements while wearing the clothing you intend to wear under your drysuit while paddling, as thick undergarments and baselayers may affect the fit of the drysuit.
Warranty & Returns
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.