Stohlquist Shift Drysuit
Financing as low as $63/mo with Affirm. Learn more
Stohlquist Shift Drysuit
The Stohlquist Shift Drysuit is their revolutionary touring drysuit that features a patent-pending Simple Captive Zip self-entry system. The 3-Layer Rampart waterproof/breathable fabric features a non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane membrane especially suited for saltwater environments.
The Shift offers the user the ability to wear the suit in a "stand-by" mode. It still provides excellent wind and rain protection while allowing for full ventilation and comfort while on shore. Stand-by mode is perfect for launches, lunches, scouting, and instruction and when wind and waterproof protection are required, but the possibility of submersion is low. While it looks like separate jacket and pants, the Shift is actually a 100% dry, one-piece drysuit.
- 3-Layer Rampart waterproof/breathable fabric
- Non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane membrane for salt water environments
- Simple Captive Zip self-entry system (patent pending)
- MasterSeal waterproof entry & relief zippers
- Integrated Gripp-Loc sprayskirt tunnel
- Soft, latex neck & wrist gaskets
- Adjustable, retractable cuff covers
- Removable hood w/ multiple adjustment points
- Internal elastic suspenders help w/ donning/doffing
- Cordura reinforced seat and knees
- Zippered chest pocket w/ internal headphone port
- Reflective accents for increased visibility
- Multiple wearing options
|Entry System||Simple Captive Zip|
|Zippers||MasterSeal waterproof entry & relief|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov