NRS Raft Boat Bag
Financing as low as $16/month with Affirm. Learn more
NRS Raft Boat Bag
Use an NRS Boat Bag to protect your boats from UV rays that can prematurely age them plus keep dirt and debris off your boat while in storage or when traveling. Reinforced, water-resistant fabric safeguards the goods and mesh side panels let your boat dry out. Zippered access allows for easy storage.
- Great for storing or transporting small to large boats
- Durable water-resistant 18 oz./1000-denier PVC
- Reinforced nylon webbing
- Clamshell zippered closure makes for easy loading & unloading of your boat
- Breathable mesh side vents let your boat dry out
- 4 carry handles make the boat bag easy to carry
- Clear vinyl storage pocket
Bags come in assorted colors. The product photos show the construction of the bags, but actual colors will vary.
|M||40"L x 25"W x 11"D||9 - 12' 6" rafts, 14 & 16' cat tubes|
|L||48"L x 31"W x 13"D||most 13 - 14' rafts|
|XL||55"L x 40"W x 15"D||most 15 - 18' rafts|
- Everyone rolls boats up differently. Please measure your boat's L x W x D when it's rolled up to ensure accurate sizing
- NRS Revolution boats roll up larger and are not consistent with the size recommendations
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov