NRS Explorer Semi-Drysuit
NRS Explorer Semi-Drysuit
The NRS Explorer paddling suit's streamlined design gives you everything you need and nothing you don't for comfortable all-day paddling adventures. An alternative to conventional drysuits, the GlideSkin neoprene neck gasket keeps most water out and is more comfortable for long days and extended tours.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric locks water out while letting moisture escape
- Nanosphere DWR finish further helps shed water
- Relaxed full cut fit for freedom of motion and layering underneath
- Supple friction-free polyester microfiber shell has superior resistance to puncture & abrasion
- GlideSkin neoprene volcano-style neck gasket
- Latex wrist gaskets keep your sleeves completely dry while paddling and rolling
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs protect the latex wrist gaskets
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP MasterSeal entry and relief zippers provide a dependable dry seal
- Rear-entry zipper eliminates pressure points, improves flexibility and reduces stress on the zipper
- The back-zipper entry can be opened and closed without assistance
- Eclipse fabric drysocks give you waterproof-breathable comfort and slide easily into wetshoes
- Wide seam taping throughout the suit adds extra durability
- Buckle-closure waist belt provides a secure fit
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points
- An additional layer of Eclipse material on the seat and legs protects these high-wear areas
- Reflective tape on the arms increases visibility in low-light situations
|Body Fabric||4-layer Eclipse with with proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier|
|Seat & Leg Panels||4-layer waterproof/breathable Eclipse|
|Entry Zipper||Rear-entry heavy-duty flexible TiZip MasterSeal waterproof zipper|
|Relief Zipper||Front heavy-duty flexible TiZip MasterSeal waterproof zipper|
|Neck Closure||GlideSkin neoprene volcano-style|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gaskets with polyurethane overcuffs|
|Ankle Closure||Integrated 4-layer waterproof/breathable Eclipse socks|
|Average Weight||2.8 lbs.|
|Height||5'2" - 5'6"||5'5" - 5'8"||5'7" - 6'||5'10" - 6'2"||6'1" - 6'4"|
|Weight (lbs.)||115 - 140||130 - 165||150 - 195||185 - 225||215 - 245|
|Chest||32 - 36"||36 - 40"||39 - 43"||42 - 46"||46 - 50"|
|Waist||28 - 31"||30 - 33"||32 - 35"||34 - 37"||36 - 42"|
|Neck Gasket||11.75” - 12.5”||12.5” - 15”||12.5” - 15”||15” - 18”||18+”|
How To Measure:
1. Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
2. Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
3. Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
4. Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov