Level 6 Orion Immersion Suit
Financing as low as $52/mo with Affirm. Learn more
Level 6 Orion Immersion Suit
The lightweight Level Six Orion Immersion Suit protects you from the elements while you’re on the water. eXhaust waterproof breathable nylon provides you with mobility and full body immersion protection. The Orion is a great way to extend your paddling season by a couple of months on each end.
- eXhaust 2.5-ply waterproof breathable nylon
- British latex wrist & ankle gaskets
- Adjustable 0.5 mm neoprene wrist and ankle over-gaskets
- Adjustable neoprene neck gasket with gusseted closure
- Quarter-length zippered fleece-lined collar with storm flap
- TiZip waterproof front entry and vertical relief zippers
- Zippered chest pocket
- Low profile seam tape with diecut circles at seam joints
- Removable tuck-away hood
1. Durable Water-Repellant Spray - Designed to make surface water bead off the jacket, this spray is a crucial part of the garment's breathability. There are several DWRs available and their effective durability is reflected in their price. Because Level 6 gear is made for paddling, this DWR is the toughest available.
2. Face Fabric - 185g/m2 100% nylon. This lighter denier of nylon for the 2.5-ply line of gear feels nice and soft to the hand without sacrificing strength.
3. Exhaust Membrane - This layer provides the system's waterproofness and breathability. The eXhaust membrane is a ultra thin layer with micro pores small enough to prevent water from penetrating but large enough to allow body vapor (sweat) to escape. Sandwiched between the protective layers of the outer face fabric and a screened print, this system is breathable and durable enough for the punishing demands of paddling. Water Specifications: -10,000 mm water resistance (water column test). Breathability Specifications: -6,000g/m2/24hrs breathability (JIS L 1099 A1+B1 tests).
4. Membrane Protection - A diamond shaped grid is screened to the underside of the waterproof breathable eXhaust membrane. This synthetic dot matrix protects the membrane from abrasion and wear and tear with other clothing layers. Being thinner than 3-ply Tricot, this film is the best choice to increase the toughness of lightweight paddling gear.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov