Leafield C7 Valve
Leafield C7 Valve
The Leafield C7 valve from is preferred for use in demanding applications such as commercial RIBs, river rafts and inflatable boats. Its stylish appearance has also won it many fans. Completely leak-tested during production, you can rely on the Leafield C7 valve to keep you floating.
- A one-way valve allows air in while preventing air from escaping
- Designed so that it wipes the seal, reducing leakage due to dirt contamination
- Low-profile cap with retainment strap also acts as a secondary seal
- Rugged retaining strap is hidden from view when valve is closed to prevent snagging on other equipment
- The smooth internal profile protects your boat's fabric when deflated and rolled
- Valve can also be completely open for rapid deflation
- The core can be removed from the outside of the tube for easy maintenance
- Extremely durable acetal plastic parts are resistant to chemicals and ozone
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, give us a call at 1-800-994-4327.
SHOPPERS IN CALIFORNIA, PLEASE NOTE WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov